This position prides itself in transporting the Future of Agricultural throughout the Midwest. Our fleet of Peterbilt trucks transport a variety of loads in Box Trailers & Hoppers or on Step Decks & RGN’s. Drivers will load, haul and unload a wide range of agricultural products, machines and other raw goods used or produced by Agriculture. A portion of the truck fleet is utilized for a 4 to 6 week period in the fall for harvest and over the road for the rest of the year. The company has secured agreements transporting new equipment from the manufacturing plants to dealerships across Nebraska.
- Class A CDL
- Two years Driving Experience
- Acceptable driving record
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Knowledgeable of, and desire to adhere to the rules and regs within the trucking industry
- Be reliable, punctual and self-motivated with a great attitude and h4 work ethics
- Have adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations. (i.e., traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Knowledge and ability in routine maintenance
- Knowledge in Pulling a Flatbed – Experience would be a plus
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Technology Compensation
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Is not a forced dispatch
- Home on weekends
- Competitive Wages
- Drivers will be compensated by the mile
- Higher rate paid for oversize loads
- Compensated hourly for servicing and maintaining the equipment
Why PG Farms?
PG Farms is a large farming operation that was established in 1994 by Paul and Deb Gangwish. Their home, office and shop are located at the same place Paul’s grandfather established farming in the Shelton area in the early 40’s using horses. Paul & Deb have built a culture within the organization that is second to none ranking the workforce as the most important asset of the operation. A very well-equipped shop is staffed with the ability to go as far as a complete overhaul if necessary.